Config My Server - Jay

Your Name : Jeremy

Your Email id : expandedgaming@gmail.com

Your Nationality : United States

Which game server you want to config : Counter Strike Global Offensive

Contact method with Details : Discord: Jay-#5335

Could I please get someone in my timezone? I have used you guys before but the time difference was horrible and hardly worked out for both of us. I would like to keep track of the person that is on my server working on it and have him update me on the changes he makes and I update him on what to do. I live in Hawaii so (HST) I am free mostly all day. I want someone that actually is available to talk to in the day and not LATE at night or EARLY in the morning.

7 hours ago, jeremy15n said:

Your Name : Jeremy

Your Email id : expandedgaming@gmail.com

Your Nationality : United States

Which game server you want to config : Counter Strike Global Offensive

Contact method with Details : Discord: Jay-#5335

Could I please get someone in my timezone? I have used you guys before but the time difference was horrible and hardly worked out for both of us. I would like to keep track of the person that is on my server working on it and have him update me on the changes he makes and I update him on what to do. I live in Hawaii so (HST) I am free mostly all day. I want someone that actually is available to talk to in the day and not LATE at night or EARLY in the morning.

Sir, we do not have any member currently from your timezone. You can ask for your timezone and we will accommodate to it as per your requirements. We are waiting for your reply!

Thanks, have a good day!

Topic has been marked as Resolved